The success of FDA and EMA approved CAR-T cell and other gene therapy products has resulted in high investment interest and is projected to be a $10B USD industry by 2025.
Caring Cross is a 501(C)(3) non-profit that supports the development and affordable access of advanced medicines, such as CAR-T cell immunotherapies and genetic therapies. We accelerate the development of advanced medicines by collaborating with for-profit and non-profit partners to develop an ecosystem of cost-effective solutions that result in affordable access for all in need.
When it comes to developing advanced medicines, experience counts.
Our team and network have extensive experience in successfully developing genetic therapies and other advanced medicines.
We collaborate with investigators at universities and hospitals to develop a pipeline of curative medicinal candidates with the help of donors and foundations that support our mission.
We work with companies and add value to their pipelines in exchange for affordable access to underserved populations.
We also create new companies. Caring Cross-founded companies utilize business models that ensure affordability and access while providing excellent value to investors.
Partnerships with Companies
We create value for existing companies needing our expertise. We provide our expertise in exchange for our corporate partners agreeing that the collaborating products or services are made affordable and accessible for underserved communities, including those in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC).
We assist companies by:
- Helping to develop overall product strategy – we have contributed to the development of several gene therapy products with some realizing commercialization
- Candidate vector identification and development – we have a deep understanding of vector biology; what works and what does not
- Cell line development – we are highly experienced in the development of cell lines that produce a variety of biologics at very high levels
- Vector and cell process optimization – we have extensive experience in manufacturing vectors and gene modified cell products
- Preclinical candidate evaluation – with a thorough knowledge of preclinical testing and CMC requirements we facilitate submission of successful IND applications for initial clinical trials
- Regulatory strategy – we have extensive experience in working with the FDA and other regulatory agencies
- Initiate clinical trials – we provide access to a global network of outstanding clinical centers in which to test novel candidates and technologies cost-effectively
If you are interested in partnering with Caring Cross please send an email to [email protected].
Caring Cross founded Companies
We create excellent value for investors that invest in the companies we found. We start highly innovative companies with technologies we have developed or in-licensed, providing a strong competitive advantage.
Our companies are B-Corporations, meaning that they have impact goals in addition to bringing great value for investors. The impact goals of each company are aligned with the overall mission of Caring Cross.
Our companies are focused on candidate cures for specific diseases, novel technologies, products or services that support affordable gene therapy enablement worldwide. We are presently in the process of starting up our first Caring Cross companies.
If you are interested in learning more about Caring Cross founded Companies please send an email to [email protected].